2019/2020 PADDLING SEASON - SFPC MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION or RENEWAL
IMPORTANT: All fields are mandatory
CSA NO :
(CSA number is on the SFPC WEBSITE: Member's List or 001 if new application)
CONTACT NUMBER :
IDENTITY NR :
(ID Number or dd/mm/yyyy)
SCHOOL OR OCCUPATION :
MEMBERSHIP (Choose one) :
JUNIOR (Age <18 yrs on 1 Jan; Compulsory for CSA Races): R295STUDENT (Full time undergraduate AND <25 yrs; Compulsory for CSA Races): R330JUNIOR AND STUDENT SOCIAL (Only SFPC Races AND Time Trials): R170SENIOR (Age >18yrs, Compulsory for CSA Races): R770SENIOR SOCIAL (Only allowed to take part in SFPC Races AND Time Trials, NO CSA races): R355SOCIAL FAMILY (Can only choose this option if you have already a registered Senior or Social member in your family and you will be the 2nd... member of the family): R250DEVELOPMENT PADDLER: R0COUNTRY MEMBER (Must belong to another CSA paddling club AND reside >100km outside SFB): R185
APPLICATION/RENEWAL OF BOAT RACK AT QUAYSYDE: Available to "paid up" SFPC members only
PLEASE NOTE: NO MORE WOODEN RACKS AVAILABLE FOR THIS SEASON
No Rack1 Rack (R600)2 Racks (R1200)Steel rack (R300)
SFBRHOA and QUAYSYDE ERF3306 INDEMNITY :
I, the undersigned do hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Kouga Municipality, the Kromme Joint River Committee, the St Francis Bay Riparian Home Owners Association and the owners of Erf3306 namely Sea Glades Holdings Pty Ltd together with their tenants, employees and office bearers against any claim of whatsoever nature and how-so-ever arising in respect of any loss, damage or injury, I or any member of my family, friends or guests may suffer whilst participating in any activity in or on 3306 and or the St Francis Bay waterways/canals and/or the Kromme river.
NATIONAL, UNION and CLUB INDEMNITY:
I, the undersigned, do hereby state and agree that:
1. I am aware of the potential dangers involved to which I will be exposed by participating in canoeing and associated activities;
2. I am further aware that Canoeing South Africa and it’s affiliated Unions, and all subordinate bodies and officials as well as sponsors of events, in organising and permitting my participation in such activities and in establishing and enforcing safety measures in regards thereto, cannot ensure my safety and/or the adequacy of such measures.
3. As such, I undertake to:
(a) participate in all canoeing and associated activities at my own sole risk and responsibility;
(b) exonerate all persons and bodies involved in the organisation and sponsorship of canoeing under the auspices of Canoeing South Africa and affiliated Unions from, and indemnify them against, any loss or damage which I or any others, including my dependants, may suffer as a result of any injury or death resulting from any act or omission on the part of such body or person, whether due to negligence (including gross negligence) or otherwise;
(c) comply with all safety and other rules and regulations of Canoeing South Africa and all affiliated Unions and subordinate bodies;
4. I undertake to wear a personal floatation device and other safety equipment that conforms to the requirements of Canoeing South Africa, as required by die CSA rules and regulations.
5. I have received and had an opportunity to review the ICF Anti-Doping Rules.
(a) I consent and agree to comply with and be bound by all of the provisions of the ICF Anti-Doping Rules, including but not limited to, all amendments to the Anti-Doping Rules and all International Standards incorporated in the Anti-Doping Rules
(b) I acknowledge and agree that National Federations and the ICF have jurisdiction to impose sanctions as provided in the ICF Anti-Doping Rules
(c) I also acknowledge and agree that any dispute arising out of a decision made pursuant to the ICF Anti-Doping Rules, after exhaustion of the process expressly provided for in the ICF Anti-Doping Rules, may be appealed exclusively as provided in Article 13 of the ICF Anti-Doping Rules to an appellate body for final and binding arbitration, which in the case of International-Level Athletes is the Court of Arbitration for Sport
(d) I acknowledge and agree that the decisions of the arbitral appellate body referenced above shall be final and enforceable, and that I will not bring any claim, arbitration, lawsuit or litigation in any other court or tribunal
6. I hereby consent to the use of my image in official broadcast media or promotional use by CSA, ant its affiliated Unions and Clubs.
7. I acknowledge that any craft of mine stored at club facilities are at my risk and are not insured by the club.
8. I give permission to add my details on the SFPC website.
or the parent/guardian of the above mentioned person, choose to
SFPC | Copyright